Some of you have been asking me how you might contact me or send something while I am here in Peru. Below is the FH Lima Post Office Box address where I can also receive mail.
Lauren Woodside
c/o Fundacion Contra el Hambre
Casilla 18-0917
Miraflores, Lima 18, Peru
It has been said that it takes about 1 to 2 weeks to receive a letter from the States...
If you are thinking about sending a care package, there are some restrictions so I can avoid paying customs.
- the package needs to be less than 2lbs
- it needs to be sent in a padded envelope versus a box.
Of course you can always email or you can give me a call at my old WA telephone # which I had to an internet phone service. No international phone charges for you and none for me too :)
I would love to hear from you!
No comments:
Post a Comment